Friday, October 25, 2013

Creative Courage Berlin - the winner

Hi friends, thank you all for participating in the latest raffle.

It´s Friday afternoon and one of my studio companions just drew the lucky winner for Stephanie Levys

Creative Courage Berlin e-class spot by using a Random Number Generator........




Drums please.........................




the prize goes to.........................








comment number 5.........................




which is from Natascha. Congratulations!!!

I also will take part in this course and I´m excited already. I look forward to much
inspiration, tipps for my business and to chat with many creative and interesting people.

If you consider participating yourself, it´s not too late, you can still register here
Hope to meet you on an this creative journey :)

3 comments:

mimizuku said...

Schade. :(
ABER CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) Hope you´ll have a lot of fun at this e-course. :))

stephanie levy said...

Thank you Sandra! I appreciate all of the kind comments and I hope to see more of you in the course on Monday :) If you are in Berlin, use the Discount Code BERLINER to get $20 off the course fee as a special bonus. Big hugs to all and have a great weekend! xoxo

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Oh la la!! What a surprise!!! I was not expecting this surprise!! What can I say? I'm very excited to meet all this wonderful ladies! Thank you very much. (You can´t see me but...I' m dancing!) Vielen Dank!