Wednesday, February 06, 2013

projects

swallows lived on my desk for a while. The best part of finishing a project is cleaning the workspace
afterwards and making space for something new, don´t you think?

Another already finished project I haven´t showed you yet...
I got some pictures of the EARLY BIRD fair January 2013, held in Hamburg.


  Little Tiger stand, with a herzensart corner on the right.

I had designed new items for their spring collection: Viking breakfast boards (made in Germany) and limited edition
fine bone China mugs (made in Great Britain) . I couldn´t be there, but was happy to hear, they got great response and orders.
Mugs and breakfast boards will be soon available in my webshop too.


Got snow again, but I´m so ready for spring! PLEASE!

10 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

really nice..love the mugs and the rest
well done

naa said...

oh how nice!!! I love your mugs... will they be ceramic or melanin? I think I will need to match one of those with our viking plates :).
I am also waiting for Spring but today it looks like is far far away...
hugs to you!
Oh and... zou have an email! :)

Sandra Monat said...

thanks Kay :)

thank you Ana, the mugs are porcelain :)

swig said...

and the swallows are great, too! warm greetings from Paris!

swig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bego said...

really looking forward to seeing those maugs and boards in the shop!
:)

Elisa said...

Lovely swallows! Your projects look all great. Spring will come soon!

Melissa Kojima said...

The swallows are so cute. I like seeing glimpses of you work in progress. Congrats on all the new products and great responses for orders. I love the cutting boards. Yes, cleaning up and starting again is fun too.

ibb said...

Moving....lots of new things...
Lovely!
Flying....great!

Makolina said...

All your work is beautiful!!! Pozdrawiam Kasia