Saturday, August 04, 2012

vacation

before I´m off for vacation, I´d like to leave you with a magical short stop motion movie by PÉTER VÁCZ



Some making of informations and pics to find on his blog

Have you heared about the book "Blogging for creatives" written by Robin Houghton already?
So far, after flipping through the pages, I already can say, that it seems to be a worth reading blogging guide,
from basics, like how to set up a blog to how to get the best out of it. Hope to write a short review after my return.

Wishing you a good time until we meet again!

7 comments:

Kim Hayes said...

Safe and happy travels. Kim

Nicola said...

Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen und entspannten Urlaub! :)

Melissa Kojima said...

Happy vacation. Thanks for sharing the stop motion. It's so beautiful. I look forward to reading your review about the blogging book.

ibb said...

ENJOY a lot....

Larissa said...

It's funny cause I received Blogging for Creatives today and am reading it now... and find your info there and went to have a look. First thing I see is you mentioning this book :)
Beautiful stop-motion! Will do more reading now, both in the book and your blog.
Hope you're having a wonderful vacation.

unecrepealafraise said...

it's beautiful and poetic. Good vacation

Kaylovesvintage said...

tell me about your work