Thursday, April 26, 2012

I am many

and he is right, at least when looking at his "ingredients". For my paper cuts I love to use paper from packages,
postcards, flyers etc. with nice colors or patters. Some of these papers are also connected with the person
 that gave it to me. Choosing and cutting this paper makes me think of that person and often puts a smile on my face.

Below is a picture of most of the papers that went into this little guy.

(1) inside pattern of an envelope (Kristin had sent me a bunch of it with different patterns a while back)
(2) liqueur packaging
(3) envelope made from a vintage wallpaper sent by a friend together with a party invitation
(4) amazing handmade paper bought some years ago at IKEA. Not much left anymore and if it´s gone I won´t
 be able to make paper vikings anymore ;). If anybody knows where to get it, please let me know!
(5) packaging of hughe incense sticks my brother brought from a Thailand vacation
(6) invitation for a fair

Here´s another viking-ingredients picture I´ve done before

Now back to scissors again

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Love many :)

Meeling said...

I love his ingredient list!! :-D

Kristin L said...

I knew you'd find a good use for those patterned envelopes. I'm really impressed though by your clever use of the liquor packaging -- the little design makes a perfect embroidery on his lederhosen.