Friday, February 10, 2012

in the mail


looking at this little birdiealways makes me giggle. Isn´t it the cutest?
It´s from Lidar. She also sent me a magnet for my fridge so I never will forget to breath




and this great goalkeeper card standing next to a postcard from sweet Gigi 
and some lovely photo sets from Nicole



Because I enjoy the blog and art of Sandra Juto very much I got myself this nice print fromher shop



Thank you all so much for your amazing art that is bringing me so much joy!


Weekends already around the corner again. How time flies.
Have a good time lovelies!

8 comments:

naa said...

So many lovely things!
It made me smile to see my postcard on your fridge! :)
have a lovely weekend*

Sandra Monat said...

yes Ana and the nice print you sent me lives in my living room *

Peter and Sarah Slight said...

i love the love bird! Will defo have to get me one of them & Lidar's monsters on etsy are hilarious!

Lidar said...

:))) from one fridge to another :))) that magnet can become very handy on stressful days!

Kaylovesvintage said...

snail mail is the best

Kaylovesvintage said...

snail mail is the best

karin said...

Der Druck ist sehr schön und paßt gut dahin.

Jule said...

I love the little bluegreen bird!!!
SOoo cute!