Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sunday pleasures

Sunday is my declared fleamarket day. Today a cozy one at River Rhein in Unkel

and this is my haul

a Kokeshi doll family

a little box with tiny safety locks

and 2 racks made from old wine boxes


swig said...

SInd die Püppchen nett! Flohmärkte, die vermisse ich hier, was wir haben sind eher "Antiquitätenmärkte". Beste Grüsse!

Bego said...

lovely findings!

elisa said...

Great finds!

Belle said...

I had some of those little Asian dolls when I was a little girl! So cute. Beautiful photos too.

Meeling said...

How fun...I adore flea markets!!!

Love the dolls you got and those racks are fabulous!

Kristin L said...

I love that boat!

Kaylovesvintage said...

what a pretty place, guess I want to to to Unkel now ( where is it?)

Sandra Monat said...

Kay, Unkel is a small city located at Middle Rhine Valley. It´s about 50km from Cologne. You live in the Netherlands, right? So, depending on where you are this part of the Rhine could be a nice day trip for you :)

Dirk said...

So toll!
Was sind denn Deiner Ansicht nach die besten Flohmärkte in der Region? Irgendwie lande ich immer auf den falschen.

Liebe Grüße,