Monday, June 27, 2011

and the winner is.....

I know I said the winner of the spoondoll and Grenadier woven ribbon would be drawn on Tuesday (28th).
But as I have to leave tomorrow morning for a few days again, I had to do it already today.

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic ideas with me on what the ribbons could be used for.
Each of you would have deserved the little price and I would have been more than happy for you.
But I had to choose one winner and to make it fair, I used the help of random.org

So, ladies and gents we finally have a winner.....


and it is


commentator number 16




CONGRATULATIONS Meeling !
Please send me your address to (sandra[at]herzensart[dot]com) and I will ship your price immediately after my return.


All woven ribbons (Grenadier, Telephone Cell and London Bus) will be available in my shop after my return.
Thank you!

Wishing you all a good time and until we talk again, please have a look  
what Martina already made from her London Bus ribbon


UPDATE: nice pictures from the Rosenfest at Bandweberei Kafka are now online



3 comments:

Meeling said...

Woo Hoo Sandra.....thank you SO much...I'm so excited!!!

I'll email you my info...

Happy Monday to me!! Yippee!!

Thank you!!

ibb said...

Enjoy Meeling, and show us what you make with it!

boutique hats said...

You have come up with something great. Have a good time ahead of you.