Saturday, February 05, 2011

a quick hello from the paper cutting desk...




... and some news

www.stoffn.de is running a Valentine fabric design contest and my love horses fabric is taking part.





In case you like my little jumpers and if you have a registered account at stoffn.de you can vote for them
or any other lovely fabric design. Thank you!

Thank you also Vivienne for choosing my blog as one of  
"10 sites to inspire your creative Expressions"

and thank you Ro for the "Arte y Pico" award as well.

Do you enjoy your weekend lovelies?
Here it´s grey grey grey outside and I don´t feel like stepping out of the door.

9 comments:

Kala Viv Williams said...

You are welcome! Your site and work is lovely and how you show the creative process is quite engaging. I used to teach art at the college level, and now that I dont' any longer I hope to get my creative juices flowing again in support of emotional healing.

Meeling said...

The rabbit is too cute!

That fabric is adorable!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Polina said...

Yeee!!!this guy is so lovely!i adore bunnies and i adore yours!!Thank you!

We Blog Artists said...

Love your horse hearts.
AND thanks for keeping us in the loop with your paper project!
HUGS
Char.x

ricebabies said...

That rabbit is so cute, so much work. Its grey grey grey here too, ready for spring to come.

alenka rebernik said...

Loooove the horses!!! Great and sunny weekend to you to!

Neal | Sax Station said...

That's a cool rabbit! I like the photograph of the 'secret life of toys' too.

Vielen dank

-Neal

Little Green Doll said...

Your little rabbit is very nice!! Your love horses fabric is wonderful, good luck with the contest! :)

Alissa Nicolau said...

You are magic. I am drawn to your blog over and over again.

P.s. Hugo still loves his "Ole" backpack.