Friday, December 03, 2010

special christmas offer



Today arrived the probably last melamine plate delivery for this year. Right in time to open
the herzensart Christmas sale.

I´m offering special prices for all small edition items, also for the brand new cowboy plate,
and for the guardian angel sewing pattern, in case you like to handmake your gifts. 

The offer is only available as long as items are in stock.


Handstamped paper bags will be my Christmas packaging this year.

Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Meeling said...

Love your Holiday wrapping...very fun and festive!

Jenny Stevning said...

Oh, those adorable plates. That would be one way for me to 'diet.' I wouldn't ever want to put food on the plate. I'd be staring at it! So cute!

meike said...

Hallo liebe Sandra,
könntest Du das Engel-Schnittmuster auch über DaWanda anbieten? Dann muss ich mich nicht nochmal extra neu bei im Shop registrieren.
Immer sehr schöne Sachen bei Dir!
LG
Meike

herzensart said...

thank you Meeling and Jenny :)

Liebe Meike, das ist eine gute Idee, aber geht das denn überhaupt bei Dawanda? Ich habe zwar gesehen, dass Schnittmuster darüber verkauft werden, aber diese werden dann per email verschickt, oder? Bin etwas unsicher wegen der Dateigrösse von über 9 MB....

nicki said...

sandra! ich freu mich wie bolle über den cowboy!!! ;0)

Ro said...

Ohh Sandra you did it again!! I hope Santa reads this year propperly my list and get a couple more of plates so I can keep on fighting with my kids for them evry morning ;P