Friday, November 19, 2010

viking door hangers



I´m writing from my familys place, but wanted to show you my newest viking item, which arrived
already last week.

Due to some health problems within my family I´m staying here more often for the next
months. This means some reorganization of my time, especially my studio time.
For a while I won´t be able to make new customized orders and therefore I had to remove my
"made-to-order" offer from my webshop again.

Orders I had already accepted of course I´m going to finish, but new orders are not possible for the moment.

I´m a bit worrying about the monthly studio rent, but on the other hand,
this will also allow more spontaneously "free" working again.

Talk more soon, when I´m back at home next week.

Have a nice weekend, lovelies!

P.S.: Thank you for the nice feedback for the guardian angel pattern. I already recieved a first angel picture
from Irene. She made the angel the same day she purchased the pattern, so sweet :)

18 comments:

Janna {Papiersalat} said...

I love those door hangers!!!!

Janna

Britten said...

Die besten Wünsche für dich und deine Familie!

nicki said...

ja! von mir auch die allerbesten wünsche...von herzen sandra.
-nicki-

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

ich bin verliebt in deine wickinger! sie zaubern immer ein lächeln vor! liebe grüße, éva

Meeling said...

Love the door hangers!

Wishing you and your family good health.

Lizzie [Ten Thou Bride] said...

those are WAY cute!! you are so creative!

Susan said...

The door hangers are great!

I hope you and your family are doing alright. Take it easy. :-)

Electronic Smokeless Cigarette said...

These are so wonderful hangers..I really want to put them in my home.... The last one hanger much suits for my wall colour..

Begoña said...

que bonitos!!! aunque si es para un hotel se los llevaran los clientes....

ibb said...

Take your time, ok? Family is the first.
And about those door hangers...are incredible. And if you want to make them in different languages, I could translate into spanish...for example.

Kristin L said...

I wish your family well, and I love those door hangers!

Ro said...

They are great!!

:D

I have half your shop already on my Christmas list... I hope the Elves do their work propperly ;P

Margie Oomen said...

so sorry to hear someone in your family is not well. I understand how that tears at your heartstrings. Please don't wear yourself out.
You and your family will be in my thoughts.
margie

Kim Hayes said...

Thinking good thoughts for you and your family. I am sure all the angels out there are watching you. Kim

Dumpster Rental said...

Hey... this hangers are really very creative..It surely gives an fantastic look to the interior of my home..

One Second Needle said...

These Viking door hangers are great! Thanks for the pictures.

Mil rayas y puntos said...

Adorables !!!
Congrats !

lisette said...

Love the door hangers!!! Beautiful.
Hope you feel better!