Saturday, November 06, 2010

I´m happy you like the new plates :)

I just added the 2 new viking plates to the shop. At them moment I only have a small number of each available.

If they are gone, I will reorder them, but this will take a few days until I get them.

Spent a while in front of the cereal shelf in the supermarket today and had a hard time
deciding what to choose for some plate decoration.
Oat whealmeal honey flowers were a good choice and sesame hedghoges are yummy too :)

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

10 comments:

Caterina Pérez said...

beautiful picture!! congratulations for your orders!
good work :)

lizzie [ten thou bride] said...

love the photo and yay for the new items in the shop!

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

Love the new plates Sandra, I shall have to browse your web page now

Rocio Gómez - Ilustradero said...

I just love them!! I was right, wasn't I? Please, I want one of each :D but I'm not in a hurry... so, just i book them for later if there are too much orders right now... let me know. my kids and I will love cereals for breakfast with those bowls :P

monkeemoomoo said...

I love these bowls.

I like the cereal too. Oat wholemeal never looked so good.

Anonymous said...

wonderful
i like it

Student Accommodation said...

Plates are very nice...Pic on that is amazing..I really like your creativity..

Little Green Doll said...

Great plates!!

erika said...

wow these look so great! What a happy way to have breakfast!

One Second Needle said...

What a cute Viking plate!