Thursday, July 08, 2010

while I was away...


+ the grass in front of my studio grew high

+ and in the factory garden as well

+ a copy of the new Penguin book "simple softies" arrived
{it includes 15 quick and easy patterns, 2 of them are my pink submarine and the little anti-spy-Xmas tree}


+ some more fabric swatches from stoffn.de

I´m slowly getting back to work, which I find not easy at temperatures over 30 degrees
But the back part of my studio is like a {dark} cave and stays almost chilly


I like the pics at folcloric blog

5 comments:

elisa said...

Love the book cover and the little submarine. Want to go for a sea ride in it today. Heading north!
Love the back of your studio also, it's so hot here, my hands hurt. Have to stay calm these days.
Good times to you

Kristin L said...

Welcome home. I've enjoyed your vacation pictures.

Kickcan and Conkers said...

love the fabric swatches. It's hot here too, unbearably so!

Mylittlegreatworld said...

I want this book ;)
nice pics

nik said...

The book looks like a must-have! A submarine softy? What a great idea!