Friday, July 16, 2010

parasols - new old love





I had found 2 old parasols at a fleamarket in France. The one in the pic above and
this one. Both awakend some childhood summer memories, so I had to take them with me
(each was only 2 EUR)

The red bench in front of my studio is from grandmothers house, one of the pieces I wanted to safe

Viking no.134 is a custom order and the last one with this kind of dotted fabric.
The fabric is all gone now.

Flickr: vintage parasols group

somebody gives away 2 old wooden benches for free

4 comments:

netamir said...

I love those colors! Very summer!
The viking is wonderful as always!

la casita said...

I had exactly the same parasol when I was a child!
yes it brings back memories...

Cyriaque_L said...

The bench is very nice. I like it ! Parasols are funny. You can find so lovely things at flea markets ! And of course I love your last creation !

Mylittlegreatworld said...

The colors of parasol are cheerful
and viking soft toys is really wonderful.