Tuesday, May 18, 2010

pics from Sunday at MAK


Svenja John


PYG Design


Uta K.Becker




Tuesday, and I think my walk looks kind of normal again. After 10 hours of only standing plus some hours for putting my stall up and down, I felt like a member of Monty Pythons ministry of silly walks. Oh my feet....

The design platform was an amazing event. So many awsome and inspiring designers and so many visitors
I was lucky to have my stall next to some sweet ladies like Patricia Yasmine Graf , Andrea Derichs and Sabine Lang

more pics here

4 comments:

Ulla V. said...

I would have loved to be at that design platform event!!
Your stall looked great... :))

Anonymous said...

So langsam kommen auch wir vom MAK wieder zur Besinnung... Vielen Dank allen Teilnehmern und Besuchern. Es war ein toller Tag!

Elke

ibb said...

Looks a great event!
I wish here would be some of them...
Looks you had a great time.

studio meyer said...

schade dass wir nicht vorbeikommen konnten... schöne,interessante fotos!