Thursday, February 04, 2010

your votes - the result

Howdy peeps :)

thanks so much for all your opinions, votes and new ideas!

I proudly present the final result of the voting



Cowboy and cactus are the winners, I counted 58 votes for each, the most unpopular was "howdy"
and the most discussed image was the colt

Therefore this will become the new western stamping block:


or this :)

a horse instead of the colt. Hmmmmm, we´ll see.... colt or horse, horse or colt?

As promised we also have a winner for one of the first western stamps.

CONGRATULATIONS Vesle Verena, I draw the number 9 for the 9th comment, which was yours. Please send me your address.

Thanks so much to all of you again. I´m very grateful for your feedback - always!
I hope you stay tuned and look forward to the stamp, as much as I do. Yippie Yippie Yeah

24 comments:

Lunacy said...

Gute Wahl und das Hottehüh ist auch schick. ;-)
LG
Anja

lizzcorner said...

Horse! So many more stories to tell with the horse!

Ginger said...

Horse, of course!

Beate Knappe said...

Tolle Auswahl, ich finde das Pferd lieb - go on Girl!

Die andere Seite said...

Die Auswahl finde ich auch besonders gut und wenn es um die Wahl geht, Colt oder Pferd....dann wuerde ich das Pferd waehlen! Sieht klasse aus! ;0)

GLG Maren

Wendi said...

Oooh - I love the horse!

Paperama said...

Oh, I totally forgot to vote. But my choice would have been the exact same order.

And please definitely the horse! It's absolutely wonderful!

Ms. Knitpicky said...

Horse, please!

Jona said...

Hüa! Definitiv fürs Pferd! Das ist soooo süß!

sarah said...

horse!! most definately! not least cause the horse is non violent!

The well rounded mom said...

Horse!

Wrennette said...

Sandra....the HORSE is so YOU...full of whimsy......the gun..not-so-much!!!!

dorobot said...

das pferd! das pferd!
:)

Vesle Serena said...

oh i won! I am so happy, that made my day :D I love that little horse btw. I will send you my address via mail! Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Das Pferd ist ja wohl der Oberkracher!!!!

Vote for Pferd!

Meg said...

Definitelly the horse!

greet said...

ah the horse as a faithful fellow for the cute cowboy: perfect!

:-)
Greet

Rebekah said...

I love the horse!

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

Ryan said...

I really love that horse. It's so cute!

french fan said...

Horse is really a good idea

isabelle said...

the horse is great !!

Orit Berl said...

The horse! Of course of course!

Musenkind am Meer said...

Dieser Blick...da möchte man ja gar nicht aufsteigen:-). Und unverkennbar: "herzensart".

Liebe Grüße
Cornelia

Kristin L said...

The cowboy needs a horse to ride into the sunset on!