Monday, February 08, 2010

the 2010 HANDMADE OLYMPICS

I just got an email, that one of my vikings has been nominated for the 2010 Handmade Olympics on therikrakstudio by sweet Wendi. Thank you Wendi!!!

150 items for kids had been listed and only 10 have been shortlisted by the judge Robert Mahar from Mahar Dry Goods *guess who´s a proud girl with a big grin* :)

There are over $2000 worth of handmaking prizes to be awarded!

9 more beautiful items for children are nominated, but if you like my little viking most, I´d be very grateful if you would vote for me :)



Here is the direct link to event 2 showing the kids items
THANK YOU!

13 comments:

Rebekah said...

Just voted! Hope you win!

Ulla V. said...

Of course I will vote for you. Anyone who makes things as wonderful, unique and well-made as you, deserves to win. :)) So off I go to give you my vote...

herzensart said...

thanks so much for your support ladies!

elisa said...

50 votes so far :)

Musenkind am Meer said...

Das Musenkind wünscht viel Glück und hat die Stimme bereits abgegeben!

Cornelia

greet said...

too a d we can only vote once... you're in 3th position... spread the word!
good luck

greet

greet said...

oops: too bad I meant ;-)

meyer said...

schon abgestimmt. die anderen sind auch nicht schlecht! aber ich wünsch natürlich dir viel glück!

Susan said...

I just voted for you. Good luck with the contest - I hope you win! :-)

equAzioni said...

did it!!
good luck
fran

Joao said...

Hello, nice blog!
See my site: www.freetomar.com/
Bye!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

INGE said...

just voted for you! good luck and thanks for the link you posted for beshart!