Saturday, January 30, 2010

Truhentrulla



just finished reading "Truhentrulla", written by my dear friend Cornelia .
I enjoyed the book so much - it´s food for my childish soul

Truhentrulla is a wonderful and imaginative story about a little troll girl, her original friends and a very special day.

The funny characters were lovely illustrated by Doro
It´s written in German, more info here

*****************************************************************

news from little Britain




view from desk, while I´m writing this post. So much snow


no news from the mystery bear owner ...

4 comments:

Beate Knappe said...

I love your little Britain's

Musenkind am Meer said...

Truhentrulla und ihre Freunde bedanken sich herzlich für die kleine Vorstellung!

Cornelia

Marybeth said...

I am loving your lil Britains! How adorable! They remind me of the lil guard dolls my godmother (who passed away when I was 5) brought back from England for me and my sister on a visit home to Liverpool. Thank you bringing back the memory! XO<3:)Marybeth
http://suiteheart.blogspot.com/

FREE FONT said...

hello! warm greeting!

you download unique fonts in our website