Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thank you!

my dear readers you are great! Thanks so much for supporting the "Jeannie" campain. The 3 stamps were sold quick and some of you who were too late to catch one told me to have a look in Beates shops. Thanks so much!


A while back I posted the little paper bags, made from recycled paper. I recieved some emails how to make them. Therefore I have drawn a tutorial for you. Maybe also take a look at the photograph (in the paper bags post) to understand the final steps better.



This postcard with an original drawing I recieved from Natascha Rosenberg, one of my favorite illustrators, yippiiiiee. In times of email communications it´s so nice to find some real mail in the real mailbox, don´t you think? I´ll have to write more letters and cards :)

Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

anzele said...

This card is absolutely fabulous...I'll go to see her work...when I'll have made my paper bag, thanks so much for the tutorial!

bastisRIKE said...

also meine suche nach "versandtaschen" ist nun hiermit offiziell beendet :) danke dir!

Laura B said...

Your stamps and bag tutorial are brilliant!
Hope things are getting better for Jeanie :)

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Thanks for the tutorial!
Those cards are really sweet too.

Graça Paz said...

true love always came by surprise!!:-)i want that postcard!*****

Flocks & Klacks said...

ui - wie schön. Dieser Post inbesondere und die Seite komplett und überhaupt!

Cristina said...

thank you so much! I will try it!