Wednesday, October 28, 2009

sweet things


love this retro pattern - organic fabric by Volksfaden


sweet, crafty things for Halloween or old traditional German Martinstag. There will be a lantern procession with children, walking by our house this Friday. I love to watch those little people with their self-made lanterns

get prepared for trick and treat with:

cute lollipop covers and garland from mypapercrane
great vintage poison lables (from jackcatcurio found via mypapercrane)
Bonbons and lollies (German site)
last minute treat cups
Cake Pops
last, but not least German Labbé blog is also sharing some cute ideas and crafty projects

Happy creating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me encanta tu trabajo, Enhorabuena.

Begoña said...

me encanta tu trabajo!!

mlle a. said...

The candy shop reminds me of the Zuckerladen in Heidelberg... the only place where I'd still find my favourite candy cones (with fairy tale figures picks!).