Friday, October 16, 2009

regarding the fabric

hello friends, thank you very much for your voices!

Seems the first pattern finds more support than the second one.
I had favorited the second one, but I also agree that it is very bold and crowded.
Liz suggested a 3rd option, something more in between 1 and 2 and that´s what I tried to reach with pattern#3.


pattern #3


pattern #1


I like #3 better than #1, which seems to me now a bit too "ZEN", especially imagining the print in dimensions of one yard.
Hope not to overstrain you, but how about #3? Better than #1 or not?
Thanks you!


Different topic :) I´m no good in numbers and dates ;)



yesterday in the studio:


13 comments:

FeeMail said...

eindeutig nummer 3!!

Anaïs said...

Number 3 !!! it's perfect.

PilliPilli Handmade said...

Number three is perfektissimo!
Well done!

Where can we sign up?
:o)

Hearts,
K.

mlle a. said...

I know that at school there always was someone who'd say "Yeah, I was going to say exactly that." after a correct answer had already been given. ;)

Anyhoo.

I didn't have time to send in a comment on the repeat yesterday, but I, too, was thinking that the best repeat would be a mix of both drafts. There is too much white space in the first draft, and the overlapping elements in the other, which look good on the Frühstücksbrettchen, don't go well on yardage. It makes finished pieces look too crowded.

Looks like the new draft really is much better.

Cookie Queen said...

ja, nummer drei ist super!!

Beta said...

I still prefer the first, but thw third is better than the second :)


By the way, I'm from Brazil and I just LOVED your work.

Anonymous said...

Jajaja! Number three is it! Selling fabric of the bolt and laminated fabric sounds like a very tempting idea, too.

Gruß, Elke

I. Maia said...

#3 is great! Congratulations!!

Musenkind am Meer said...

Aller guten Dinge sind...ja, die 3, finde ich auch.

Schönes Wochenende
Cornelia

Kristin L said...

I think you've done it with #3!

Bogi Bell said...

ja, die goldene Mitte ist es :)

Katia said...

Number three!
Love it.

www.FashionTrigger.info said...

Wow... Excellent dear, great post!! there is so information on this blog, keep posting like this so that i can come

back every day for some new topic...
High fashion Designer
Thanks for sharing...