Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bored already?



if you think now I don´t do anything else than doodling all day, you might be right ;o)
Another one for the group

I almost forgot how much fun it is to doodle each day. It´s not only a little exercise in drawing and in being more conscious of what I wear, but I also love this kind of documentation process.

Probably these little drawings won´t captivate me for the rest of my life, but it´s nice to think about what if they would...

I´d also love to draw my days, like Gemma Correll already does so very well.

5 comments:

seemownay said...

No - not bored. If you decided this was the only thing you'd blog about - I would still come back. I love these.

herzensart said...

thank you seemowmay, other things to come again for sure ;)

Smila said...

Nö...nicht die Bohne. ;-)

Liebe Grüße, Smila

Juliane said...

Deine Selbstporträts sind so klasse, da wird es mir auf keinen Fall langweilig! Immer weitermachen, bitte. Dein Blog gefällt mir ausnehmend gut.

Viele Grüße und schöner Tag noch,
Juliane

Suzanne said...

looks like a lovely outfit! i love these drawings :) i'm a fan of gemma correll's too.
i've thought about doing some sort of daily-outfit drawings for myself but a) i can't draw and b) i have no style... guess i'll have to leave it to the experts! looking forward to seeing more :)