Sunday, August 30, 2009

new week - new offer








Last week has been a good week as





  • Constable Henry Murcher has been close on Jack´s heels, unfortunately Jack escaped...


  • a new camouflage viking tribe showed up in the studio. From left to right:

Arni Twillson, a real womanizer and daredevil. He captures womens hearts by shooting daisies with his twill.

Oddi Forestson, a dreamer, nothing could delight him more than lying in the grass, watching the clouds passing by and listening to the birds.

Snorri Knotterson, always crabby and nervous. He easily rages out of control and it is told that if he starts ranting it reminds of a crackling machine gun (although the vikings were far from using such kind of weapons, but it was rumored already...)

  • I´ve also added 3 new Drakkar pillows to my website
  • herzensart vikings have been published in an article of t3n magazine, written by Anissa. German readers probably know her very informative blog called handmade 2.0
Let´s have another good week!

11 comments:

bastisRIKE said...

oh ich konnte einfach nicht anders, und musste den regen-teller direkt bestellen :)

wunderschoen! er wird seinen platz wahrscheinlich an der wand im wohnzimmer finden ...

meyer said...

Wunderschöne Teller. Und den Wikingern steht das Grünzeug gut :)

I. Maia said...

The plates are so beautiful! A great idea on how to further use your work. Congratulations!

pillowtree said...

Och wie toll. I love your plates!

belula said...

woowww...I love it!!!

andra said...

Ich finde Jack und den Constable einfach nur göttlich.
Es ist wunderbar wie eigen deine Handschrift ist!!!
Liebe Grüße
andrea

Kristin L said...

My favorite Bayrisch Vikinger is on plate 2! And if I didn't already have 2 adorable vikings on my bed, I would order a camo one right now. Everything looks great and congrats on teh nice magazine article too. :-)

Kristin L said...

Hmm, I have two vikings, a flying horse mobile, a set of cards, a framed viking collage and now I've ordered plates -- I think maybe I am addicted to your designs!

BTW, are Arni's helmet and trousers also the same recycled uniform? Did you bleach it or dye it? I love the change in colors.

Beate Knappe said...

Oh, Du hast einen kretativen run - einfach nur toll - wunderschön deine neuen Creationen

Larissa said...

I had missed several of your entries and I missed a lot! Loving the Ripper and constable dolls, and your vikings, and the plates and the CHESTNUTS! you make me smile!

Graça Paz said...

This jack is fabulous_!and the paltes too ,Sandra.Congratulations!