Friday, June 26, 2009

special offer - flying horses







as promised, we have a special offer for you. Our flying horses!

Flying horses is a paper mobile kit (first edition of 200) designed by Friederike! and me. It comes with:

- 8 flying knights horses printed on heavy weight paper (250g/qm), ready for cutting out. paper size: 42.0cm x 29.7cm / 16.54inch x 11.69inch
- 6 mobile wires
- thread
- a brief instruction, printed on the paper sheet

The mobile is timelessly designed, playful, joyful and fun to make. If by chance you don´t have a sheep by your side to help you with the making of the mobile, you maybe ask another person for a little help.

The mobile kit is packed in a pergamyn cover and shipped in a solid board envelope for bend protection

The new price is 8 EUR (before 14.90 EUR) plus shipping

shipping to Germany: 2 EUR
to European countries: 4 EUR
to USA, Australia, China & rest of the World: 6 EUR


We accept Paypal

You can order a mobile-kit by sending an email to: info(at)herzensart(dot)com or by filling out the order form on our website

A happy weekend to you!

8 comments:

Barbara Prime said...

Yay, I bought one! I've been wanting one for ages, but had some other important things first (just bought our first house). I blogged about it too: blog.fuzzymitten.com

herzensart said...

hey Barbara, thank you so much!
I´m curious about your house :)

Louise said...

I so enjoy reading you blog. I love to see what you are doing and being inspired by your creations. I look forward to your snapshots of where you live and your market buys. I would love to share an award with you over at my blog.

Blessings
Louise

Kristin L said...

I've bought this mobile too and I can say it looks just as beautiful in my house as it does in Sandra's photos. :-)

herzensart said...

@Louise: thank you for the award.Unfortunately I cannot open the link to your blog, as your profile seems to be not public....

●• Tiny Red said...

awww they're sooo lovely! floating happily in the air :)

Jenn said...

Absolutely darling...I just love your creations!! Happy weekend to you:)

xox...jenn
noodle and lou studio

coloredsock said...

hi sandra!! i've been in Tulsi-Mama world but had some time and read your 19 most recent posts! you've been busy and so generous sharing so much fun inspiration! i just want to tell you that Tulsi LOVES her magical flying horses!!!! her eyes open wide when she sees them after sleeping and sh stares and squeals at them. thank you again! i plan to send you some cards soon--been meaning to. i have enjoyed yours, happy day! :)