Saturday, April 18, 2009

I crawled out of bed today

feeling like a bus has hit me, but I´m back on my feet again. Thank you so much for all your sweet emails and comments in the last days. That really helped me not to bang my head against the wall.


Hope this guy is the last made-in-bed-paper-viking I have to show you. This one is more like a paper doll, the first I ever made. Unfortunately I didn´t have smaller brads. Will have to order some for another try.

Would love to make a little stop-motion video like this someday:


5 comments:

annie said...

Yeah, set them free, those vikings...:) Glad to hear you`re feeling better.

Kristin L said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I'd love to see dancing vikings too.

Tally said...

Schön, dass es dir wieder besser geht. Übertreibe nur bloß nicht, damit du die Krankheit wirklich los wirst.
Weiterhin gute Besserung und frohes, fröhliches Schaffen!
:-Tally-:

Tum Tum Tree Designs said...

Love the video...didn't understand a word of it....but who needed to. We need some viking action!

Anonymous said...

Rather nice blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Best regards