Monday, March 09, 2009

THANK YOU...

to all who dropped by yesterday, sent emails or commented on this and Bogis Blog. Your good wishes were heared and we had an incredible day! We hoped for many visitors but never expected so many to come. It was great! Sorry, if our conversations were probably not that fluent and often interrupted :) But anyway, we hope you had as much fun as we did.

Special thanks to Elisa and Paul who came all the way from the Netherlands, it was so nice to meet you again. Also meeting people for the first time, like Nicola from nicoletter who took the train from Frankfurt, Christine the head behind Putiton and Anne who recently moved around the corner, was just thrilling.

But now, some pics :)















We recieved so many wonderful gifts, some of them I will show you in a another post, but for now I can´t wait to share this fancy one with you already. Handmade for our little animal farm, by Captain Office. THANK YOU! We love it!!!




Thank you for making this day unforgettable for us!

More pics from yesterday, you can find here , here and here

14 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Congratulations to you both! Your studio looks so bright and cheerful and full of magic! Wishing I could have been there to cheer you on in person.

xoxox - Alissa

Kristin L said...

It looks like it was a great party! I wish you and Bogi many years of creativity and success in your new space. :-)

Beate Knappe said...

Wäre gerne gekommen - doch manchmal kalppt e snicht so, wie ich will.....

Schöne Stimmung, ich freu mcih für dich und Bogi - alles Gute!

shula said...

Looking at all that good food.

My eyes nearly fell out of my head.

elisa said...

Jacques and Josephine are riding in my magic room now. They are so cool.
Just in love :)

Shula, the food was suberb. I had a pizza muffin, super! And not to speak about the sweet cake, divine.

elma said...

WOW your studio is wonderful!!Looks like a wonderful time you all had. Tell me where I can purchase your toys?? Elma2179@yahoo.com

Friederike! and Sandra said...

thank you all! :)

@elma: I´m going to update my webshop with some new creations this week, afterwards you will find them here: www.herzensart.com
Thank you!

Maria de Jesus said...

Congratulations for such a beautiful party! I wish you both a big sucess.
We have a challenge at www.mundopico.blogspot.com ...

Double Rice said...

Look at that happy party with all great food ,drinks and friends Congratulations !

Looking forward to seeing your new creations.

coloredsock said...

WOW! your opening looks SO fun. your space so beautiful and inspiring. I'm so happy for you both! just wish i coulda been there! xojenny

Die Schaubude said...

Schade dass ich nicht kommen konnte ....hätte so gern den Tag der offenen Türe mit gemacht ...ABER leider hat mich die Grippewelle dahin gerafft....schade ....aber es war ein schöner Tag das kann man sehen ;) alles Liebe Tanja

Harmony said...

I am so happy to hear it was a success. Wish I had been there. Cheers to you both! Big hugs!

Herr M said...

Nachträglich alles Liebe und viele gute Wünsche zur Eröffnung. Ich finde es toll, wenn frau (oder man) sich traut, den Schritt hinaus zu machen.
Liebe Grüße, auch an alle Wikinger
Herr M

Apifera Farm said...

Blue! My sweet Blue! I am so thrilled to see your big opening, and how happy everyone looks. I so with Pino and I could have come, now that would have been fun. To see the children enjoying you too, how special. Your new place looks so fantastical, so bright...and your little town looks so special. Europe! We love it.

Blue! Did you know our sheep named Blue [no !] had her first babies, two little girls. Rosalita and Sweetie.