Wednesday, February 11, 2009

INVITATION - EINLADUNG

dear friends, we´d like to invite you to our studio warming on Sunday, March 8th, from 2 p.m.
If you are in the area that day, please drop by, say hello and a have a glass Champagne with us. We are happy to meet you!

liebe Freunde, wir laden Euch herzlich zur Einweihung unserers Ateliers, am Sonntag den 8.März ab 14 Uhr, ein. Wenn ihr in der Nähe seid, schaut rein, sagt hallo und stosst mit uns an.
Wir freuen uns auf Euch!

********************************************************************

Some outtakes of our little shooting, which was a real challenge with 2 camera addicted dogs :)




6 comments:

Margie Oomen said...

I will be there in spirit.
You look so happy and relaxed in your wonderful new space.
You have inspired me to get to work on my attic space to create a studio

Knitsonya said...

If only I were in the area!

Laura B said...

Your studio is looking amazing! And your new photographs are so stylish. I will too be there in spirit and will join you in a fizzy drink to celebrate :)

Herr M said...

Guten Morgen,
seit ein paar Tagen lese ich mich mit großer Begeisterung durch diesen tollen Blog. Sehr interessiert habe ich den Umbau des Ateliers mitverfolgt (was so weiße Farbe auf Kacheln alles machen kann)und wünsche nun alles Gute für die anstehende Eröffnung. Die Einladung ist sehr gelungen, die Fotos sind einfach toll.
Liebe Grüße
Herr M

Pilli Pilli said...

I so wish that Italy was a bit closer to where you girls are!
Too bad the 'beep me up, Scotty -thing' doesn't work in real life. Otherwise I'd surely have myself beeped there...

In any case, have lots of fun and enjoy that special day!

Best wishes,
K.

Apifera Farm said...

Pino and I are coming, we will be there in 2010, we are slow, you know.

I wish we could come! I am behind in reading your blog, do you have a new studio mate? And you are out finding wonderful things in trash - lamb season begins in 2 weeks, I am hoping for a blue sheep.