Friday, January 09, 2009
studio renovation - day 1
yesterday Bogi and I began our 2009 collaboration project: the renovation of our new studio, that we will be sharing soon.
We have cleaned all the tiles from dust and dirt. The former artist who worked here was a wood carver, so everything was covered in grit wood powder. But with the help of a steam cleaner we managed the first step very well.
The next is to give the ceiling and tiles a fresh, white paint. Hopefully this brings more light into the room in the back and makes it look more like a studio than a slaughter house (thankgod it never has been one). Will share more pics with you soon
I made a new photo set on flickr, where you can find some more pics