Friday, January 16, 2009

the last viking...

I´ve been tagged. 16 random facts about me


the last viking born in the "old" studio. "Knoerre Lambruscosson", Italy lover and unbeatable champion of the famous red-wine-slurping-contest.
He´s not too shy demonstrating his Italy fable even with his clothes (Knoerres shirt is made from a recycled tea towel, which was a gift from a Canadian friend)

***********************************************************************

Friederike! and me are packing for the move on Monday. Enjoy the weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

a new favourite is born! good luck with the move! gigi

Kristin L said...

Lambruscosson: I love that name. :-)

(Your viking names remind me of the fake norwegian subtitles at the beginning of Monty Python's Holy Grail movie. I wonder how that all translates to german?)

Friederike! and Sandra said...

thank you! :)
Kristin: now you made me curious about this film :)

angie said...

Thank you for posting all this week on your progress in the new studio- it looks wonderful! I have been having so much fun watching you all this week as you transform your new space!

Friederike! and Sandra said...

thanks for following the process Angie :)

Friederike! and Sandra said...

@Kristin: I found out that the German title for the "Holy Grail" movie is "die Ritter der Kokosnuss". Of course I know it and love it! :)

PaisleyJade said...

I love your vikings!

Mel said...

Waouh ! SUBLIME viking !!!

Suzy said...

What a wonderful addition to the Viking clan!

Great good luck for a smooth move!! :)