Thursday, December 18, 2008

playtime

all orders of vikings and angels for X-mas were finished and shipped by Friederike! and me, as well as the paper items. Thank you! So there´s time for some X-mas preparations and for playing again.
paper cuts from various lined papers, while working on my viking greeting cards.

scanned and printed on heavy weight paper, cutted out and connected to a new mobile "talk"

I guess my love for papers is growing with each day. I feel so sorry that I have chucked out so many of my collected papers and brochures and books with the last move.

Check out this beautiful collection of envelopes by artist Andrew Bush.
Here you can see each envelope in bigger size

Don´t forget the raffle ends tomorrow and Friederike! will announce the 2 winners of a "flying horses" mobile kit and a set of viking greeting cards

3 comments:

tiel said...

these are so great! happy cutting.

Laura B said...

I love paper too and am always sad to have to part with a lovely scrap. But sometimes there just isn't space to keep it all! The mobile is beautiful :)

Larissa Holland said...

does your genius know no end?