Thursday, December 11, 2008

flying through the studio today


we´ve updated the website and added a new category for the paper works. The flying horses can now also be ordered from the website

But not only the horses are flying through the studio today. Friederike! and I are flying too and I guess Bogi flies as well. We just recieved good news regarding our future studio location. Seems we can finally sign the contract on Monday and will move to a new studio by the beginning of next year, which the two (pardon three of us plus 2 dogs) are going to share. What a start into a new year! We could hug the whole world! :)

8 comments:

Margie Oomen said...

Sounds like wonderful beginnings for the new year although I really do love your current studio space.

Michael said...

This mobile is really really great!
The horses are always in motion and this looks fantastic. I remember my childhood when I also had a mobile over my bed.

tonja_raeubertochter said...

herzlichen glückwunsch! da hat das daumendrücken geholfen! wie schön, da bringt das neue jahr jetzt schon schöne veränderungen!

das mobile ist wunderschön!

parisa said...

They are so lovely!!!

Bogi said...

I'm SO excited!! I just can't wait sharing this little beautiful studio with you and Friederike! xoxo Bogi

Bogi said...

And these little horses will fly tomorrow through my kitchen ;)love them!

coloredsock said...

another congratulations! that is so exciting. can't wait to see it!

elisa said...

Hip hip hooray for your new studio.
Just can't wait to see photos of it. I love your mobile and the cards also, they are so great along with your art toys. Enjoy your week, love