Monday, November 17, 2008

living the dream


...living by the sea has been her dream for so many years. This year she decided it was time to fly and to live the dream...

I´m so happy for you my dear friend and longtime companion!
Thank you for the wonderful hours we spent together! More pics from our first meeting by the sea you can find here and here.

...............................................................

a finnish blog I stumbled upon this weekend. I can´t understand a single word, but the beautiful pictures speak for themselves

9 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

The photos from your visit with your friend are beautiful. Looks like a place that would be hard to leave. Lucky her!

I also checked out the Finnish blog you recommended and boy was it lovely! I wish I had a clue as to what was written below some of those photos. It's a keeper for inspiration. Thank you.

I am terrible at checking my email! Especially my blog email is different from my normal address. So sorry that I only last night saw that you responded to my interest in your framed paper viking cutouts. Who remains? That might be a good place to start.

I hope you have sunshine today!

coloredsock said...

ahhh! the sea photos are gorgeous! another heaven for sure. and i love the blog link. it's sorta nice not knowing the translation--like listening to some beautiful world music and just getting lost in it but not its 'meaning'.

Rick Rosenshein said...

Beautiful photographs. Great blog. Keep up the good work.

The GrungeCake Crisis Magazine said...

Ooo Ooo Ooo, can we visit!?

mariancalago said...

nice photo. Its true living with dream. I dreamed to have a house like that in your photo

jen* said...

This post is so beautiful! I have a long time dream of living by the sea as well....this post was very inspiring to me today. Thank you!

Sabrina said...

Thanks for the tip on the Finnish blog. It was so inspiring! Wow!!

andtheniknew.blogspot.com said...

I love the pictures by the sea. They calm my soul.

Eliane Zimmermann said...

Dein Blog ist so wunderschön wie der Link nach Finnland. Thank you for the Inspiration!