Friday, October 03, 2008

peep peep

look who´s peeping.... Friederike! had an careful eye on this rude guy who roughed up the studio this week

this is Pieps also peeping... and Hakan the Broad-Shouldered is peeping too. Available here

and here we have sweet Charlotte peeping, not sure at all if she likes the babysling I had made for her mummy but who was the sweetest studio companion and this is Edgar. Friederike!s new and until now secret love romance.... peeping for Friederike!and this is a peep into my car before riding to the apple press
and a peep after... with our own homegrown apple juice

enough peep for today

9 comments:

seemownay said...

I am really jealous of your homegrown applejuice. Because there is nothing that tastes better than homemade or homegrown.
Have a great weekend!

shula said...

Homemade apple juice?!

That's it. I'm coming to live in Germany.

PolarBearCreations said...

We had homemade apple juice in Canada as well... oh how I miss it these days.....

Kristin L said...

Thanks for the wonderful peeps. Looking at all your apples and juice makes me homesick for Germany. Hawaii is nice, but we just can't get super fresh home grown apples or juice like we did in Germany.

Alissa Nicolau said...

I enjoyed the peep into your day!

Have you ever tried to sell you stuff through ABC Carpet & Home in NYC? I was just there peeping into the infant and children's section and thought of you. I asked for the buyers contact info, they gave it to me and then... I'm not sure where I put it. If you're interested, I'll find it.

Friederike! and Sandra said...

the apple juice is delicious and it´s 100% organic. If you guys weren´t so far I away I would love to share it with you

@alissa: thank you for thinking of me :) I didn´t know ABC Carpet & Home before, but just checked out their website. Sounds an interesting place to be. If you find the card, please let me know. Thank you!

Die Schaubude said...

Homemade that's great. Yammy, yammy ;)

Have a great weekend ;)

Tanja

bogi said...

great peep show :)
love Charlotte peeping - she's a cutie!
How many liters of applejuice did you have now?

Friederike! and Sandra said...

@bogi: in total we should have had something round about 130 liters.