Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Olav Grimmigsson (Olav Grimsson)

nomen est omen. Olav is a real grumpy bastard. While his behaviour is lacking of any etiquette rules (biting foot nails in public is just one of his favorites and not the worst...), his table behaviours are also called obscene...

viking sculpture: 42 cm tall
diverse cotton fabrics, thread, recycled leather, fake leather, felt, wool, pearls, coconut buttons, hand-and-machine embroidered, polyfil stuffing

viking no.79, first of a new viking tribe...

10 comments:

bogi said...

He is just great!!
Biting footnails in public - so what? *harhar* Love to see you coming back slowly but powerful xox

Di said...

He is fantastic! I love him a lot!!

Kristin L said...

Love the loincloth - it makes him look even more savage!

neta said...

Yes he is wonderful Viking!

I have given you a Brillante Weblog award. Check out my blog for the details:
http://bobilina.blogspot.com/

belula said...

Lovely!!!

Laura B said...

I know someone just like Olav! I love him, the fabrics and the cheeky expression on his face :)

Die Schaubude said...

Ist der süß ! Und der Name allerliebst! LG Tanja

herzensart journal said...

thank you all for your comments :)
F! and I appreciate them very much!
@Neta: I feel honored. Thank you!
@lauraB: oh how great that you know someone like Olav. Must be exciting to go out with him, never knowing what comes next :D

shula said...

A grumpy bastard, you say?

That just gave me my first belly laugh for the weekend.

Oh, I love him already....

(ps. you've been hanging out with Australians too much).

Helen said...

I love him - thank you!