Tuesday, August 12, 2008

new book - more softies


the second softies book by Penguin books Australia with patterns and instructions to make 22 soft toys will soon be available. I recieved my copy yesterday and I´m very happy with the outcome.

It includes photographs of each toy. Contributors have been sourced from around the world, and the toys are funky, modern and creative. The toys are made using sewing or crochet. Smirky is our herzensart contribution in the book, I hope you will like the pattern


Now some homegrown green food with home made paneer indian cheese [found through Green wellies]. We proudly present our first organic grown yellow zucchini and also home grown salad decoration [nasturtium flowers - Blüten der Kapuzinerkresse] :)

3 comments:

elisa said...

I like the book very much :)

You're food looks so good, isn't it the best thing to be proud of your own grown veggies?
Blessings for the hands that prepare the food, love!

shula said...

That Smirky.

He's wonderful.

Suana said...

I see that you are enjoying your garden also, looks delicious!


There is a little award waiting for you at my blog :)
xx
Suana