Thursday, July 17, 2008

some tasks others can do better...



excerpt from Craft Inc. "Being a small-business owner means doing many tasks yourself, even if you might not be very good at some of them. So you should focus on hiring people..." for tasks others can do better.

Thank you so much to my friend and photographer Bogi Bell for capturing great moments with her camera. This is the second shooting Bogi did for me and again it was so much fun and so relaxing to lean back and enjoy watching her acting with Emil (5 years old) and Emma (5 months). I could not resist to share a few pictures with you.

Emma and Emil are the children of a customer of mine. We had not met before, all our conversation was done by email so far. But when I wrote her, that I was looking for a little "viking-boy" she immediately agreed to meet us and lending her kids for the shooting. A big thank you to the parents of these two amazing sweethearts. Emil and Emma you are great. THANK YOU for your modeling! I´d love to adopt you, think of it! :o)

12 comments:

Nichol Brinkman said...

Adorable! Your photographer does great work.

Ulla V. said...

Your beautiful things present themselves in the most perfect way: in the hands of happy children.

Simply georgeous!! :0)

marieke said...

Your friend did a wonderful job yet again and those kids are super cute!

deedeen said...

OH, such cuties!!! I love them!!! Really beautiful photos, congrats!

bogi said...

Dear Sandra,
I took much pleasure in photographing these cute children while they were playing with your beautiful work. Especially Emil playing and acting with the pillow was just great! Thank you for asking me :o)

SIRA GOIRIENA said...

Your work it´s wonderful! i really love it...

Bettina said...

Lovely children and perfect moment!!!Beautifull (expontaine)photos!!and the dolls....adorables!Well,lovely weekend.

Musentochter am Meer said...

Liebe Sandra,

hier passt alles. Die lachenden Kinder, Deine herrlichen Textilkunstwerke und die Fotografin, die alles ins rechte Licht gesetzt hat.

Liebe Grüße
Cornelia

Lucie Georger said...

Hi just to let you know that I really appreciate your creations, shapes & colours are wonderfull, I will see them very soon in France at La Soupe de l'Espace !!!!!!

gabi said...

I love your work and the photos are fantastic!

Knitsonya said...

Wonderful photos! And I completely agree - do what you do well. They make your creations look absolutely smashing!

Nic said...

wunderbar..... :o))))