Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sven I Gabelbart - Sweyn I Forkbeard

viking sculpture "Sven Gabelbart" (viking no.66): diverse high quality cotton-, linen- & hemp fabrics, acrylic felt, leather, coconut buttons, pearls, wool, rattle, stuffed with polyfil. ca. 43 cm tall

988 to 1014 A.D., son of Harald I Bluetooth (whom Sven dispossessed of the crown).
Sven was king of Denmark and a master of robbery and pillage. Chances are that he coined the famous phrase: "let´s go pillage, harrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
But on the other hand Sven had a tender disposition and clung to his childhood. His double axe, was a fake. In reality it was a a baby rattle which he kept in memory of his big-boobied nanny (and first love) Frida. By the way, the rattle did a good job confusing his enemies in battles.

+++++ E. & E. I hope you like your viking?+++++

The education of little vikings started at a very young age. Even viking babies & toddlers became aquainted playfully to axes by giving them soft axe rattles.... new herzensart design: "axe rattle for little viking warriors"

made from soft cotton cord and terry cloth, rattle inside, stuffed with polyfil.

size: about 25 cm tall. prize: 25 EUR. Available here
Thank you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a marvellous job! I am in love already and I am sure, Emil will be as soon as he is allowed to lay eye on him... But maybe I am lucky and he prefers the double axe ; )

Tausend Dank und ich freue mich auf ein baldiges Wiedersehen,

Elke

Kristin L said...

Svein Gabelbart is wonderful, but your Viking Rattle idea is pure genius!! I wish I knew a little Viking or two to buy one for.

elisa said...

Sven is so lovely, and the axe's are great. I can't wait to see Frida :-)
Good times to you. xxx Elisa

Sara Lechner said...

ich liebe diese neuen Kreationen! das Material und die Bewegung der Bärte!

Michael said...

I think early education is very important!
Some friends of mine will have a baby in near future. It's a girl (I don't wanna say 'unfortunately') so I can't spend a bag of little plastic soldiers as a birth gift.

Do you think an axe is an adequate alternative?

(:-)

Michael

Di said...

THe viking is fantastic and the baby rattles are a good idea too!! Very cute!

Die Schaubude said...

Sven ist der Hammer! Der Bart genial und die ausgesuchte Materialkombi noch GENIALER LG Tanja.....

mimi k said...

Arg! I love your viking- especially the beard!

Friederike! said...

thanks to all of you!
@Elke: ich freu mich sehr, dass er Dir so gut gefällt :)
@kirstin: I think you are right. The rattles are a great idea, thanks to Elke´s genius and will to share the idea with me.
@Elisa: I just have to figure out how to make the Frida boobies... :D
@Sara: ich bin momentan auch dem Plüschtrip :) und finde die Stoffe herrlich zu verarbeiten.
@Michael: it´s even the better choice :)

das Musenkind said...

Wunderful idea!

"Lets rattle baby!"

Greatings from
Cornelia

belula said...

Great!!!!!!

xt said...

they are sooo fantastic!Love the story!

Uschi said...

it's a pity that my twins are already 18 now....but...mmmh...nevertheless they could use one almost daily....and ME TOO!!
They are so great!!

kindling said...

Hello, I have discovered your blog and your viking men have stolen my heart.... love with a big L
Nina

Ravenhill said...

oh, these are so wonderful! The axe rattle is perfect. I want to have another baby boy just so I can get him one!!!

sex said...

徵信社
情趣用品
情趣用品
情趣精品
情趣用品
情趣用品
情趣用品
情趣
情趣


威而柔
自慰套
自慰套
SM
充氣娃娃
充氣娃娃
潤滑液
飛機杯
按摩棒
跳蛋
性感睡衣

威而柔
自慰套
自慰套
SM
充氣娃娃
充氣娃娃
潤滑液
飛機杯
按摩棒
跳蛋
性感睡衣


情惑用品性易購
情境坊歡愉用品


免費視訊聊天室
aio交友愛情館
愛情公寓
一葉情貼圖片區
情色貼圖
情色文學
色情聊天室
情色小說
情色電影
情色論壇
成人論壇
辣妹視訊
視訊聊天室
情色視訊
免費視訊

免費視訊聊天
視訊交友網
視訊聊天室
視訊美女
視訊交友
視訊交友90739
ut聊天室
聊天室
豆豆聊天室
尋夢園聊天室
聊天室尋夢園
080聊天室
080苗栗人聊天室
女同志聊天室

上班族聊天室
小高聊天室