Friday, May 16, 2008

comments - welcome back!

I missed the "hello" from new visitors, the comments of my true readers, I missed your feedback and I missed the fun in a way. I´m on withdrawals, so I decided to activate the comments again. You are welcome to tell me that you are as happy as I am :) I guess you are? :D

In bed with a viking :) - published in "the dailies - Stephanie Congdon-Barnes"

I got mail from Portugal with one of Graças beautiful saint dolls and a magazine with an article about her fantastic, colorful home. You can see one of my dolls sitting next to the bed (I´m stolz wie Oskar!)

I´ve been asked giving a workshop in handmaking toys at the Willekeurig festival in Groningen (Netherlands) in July which sounds like lots of fun. Unfortunately I can´t make it at that time, but maybe that offer speakes to you, let me know.

The opening night of the mixed nuts exhibition in Adelaide was great, as Kirsty who organized everything told. It´s the wish of the publisher that we don´t show any pics of the nuts before the book is published, hmpf.....

13 comments:

Michael said...

great idea to re-enable the comments!

I wonder that you have withstood this such a long time!

Kiss, Michael

das Musenkind said...

"Hello again" Herzensfreundin:-)

Ja, kann ich gut verstehen was Du vermisst! Also dann, lass es wieder aufleben, lass es wieder spanndend werden, das fröhliche, inspirierende und kreative Bloggerleben.

Freu mich darauf was es nun wieder bei Dir zu lesen geben wird...

Love, Cornelia

Di said...

Hey! Welcome back to the comments! I have missed being able to leave comments on your posts - particularly as I love what you do so much!

I love that your viking featured in a magazine!! How cool.

It's a pity you can't make Groningen - its a really nice town!!

Beate Knappe said...

Comments sind doch das, was uns Lächeln lässt und wer braucht kein Lächeln :-))))

design for mankind. said...

YAY--- LOVE THE COMMENTS! :)

*tatjana* said...

Oh, ich freu mich! Gebe doch so gerne ab und an meinen persönlichen Senf dazu...

Habe übrigens ein neues Blog-Haus gebaut. Vielleicht hast Du Zeit und Lust mich dort zu besuchen. Im Speziellen sind blaue Schafe besonders herzlich Willkommen.

Herzensgruß
Tatjana

shula said...

Hmpf, indeed.

I died several times having to hold my breath for that long.

stef said...

Oh, thanks for reenabling the comments. It's the first time for me to comment - I think your work is wonderful. I first visited your blog on seeing one of your vikings (the one you are mentioning in this post actually) on the Little Birds blog. Can't wait to see your next creations!

Ingo Federbusch said...

Kommunikation macht das Leben spannender. Ich freu mich, dass die "comments" wieder da sind!

Lieben Gruß
Ingo

belula said...

Nice to write you again!, and say hello...Welcome back!

mikodesign said...

great to see your work in a magazine, do you have more info about that festival in Groningen?

rike said...

ach! das ist eine freude! es ist ja schon schön, zu schauen, aber es fehlt irgendwie der austausch!

da muss ich doch gleich mal bei cornelia..

alles liebe! wünscht rike.

debi van zyl said...

yay for comments... and hello again :)