Wednesday, March 05, 2008

changes

{post by Sandra}
new work:


on top: Harald Redbeard, king of Agdir, can´t take a joke when it comes to spotting him by his hair color.
second: Bolli Bollasson, also known as Bolli the elegant. Never seen without his sword by his side, which he fondly called Fotbitr (footbiter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I got feedback, that the green product expo in N.Y. last week was good and several media people were interested in the vikings I had exhibited, which made me really happy. There´s a video by a NYC TV channel, but unfortunately the Harmonyart table is not shown. As they said they were more interested in local, NY based companies. But I got a great list of media attendees and maybe we are lucky to get some print press.

I´ve talked a lot with my dear friend Cornelia about blogging and what it means to us. We both decided (due to several reasons) to remove the comment function for new posts and for the first. Being a lousy comment writer myself and feeling bad when recieving comments not to comment back, this somehow gets me under pressure. Even worse, I also don´t feel comfortable with finding myself watching out for how many comments a post recieves. Keri Smith wrote at length about (amongst others) the ego-driven aspects of blogging (post from November 15th 2007) which left me feeling found out too. Last but not least I will try focussing on my work and enhancing the "the PC - sewing machine ratio.
I´m curious to find out how it feels and if it is still fun to blog without getting direct feedback.
Be assured that Friederike! and me are very grateful for all your kind words and thoughts in the past. Thank you!