Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eiríkr blóðøx


while sitting in the train on the way back from Amsterdam I made some scribblings. Obviously being inspired by the bit "weird" look of Heather Louise dolls and my talk to the eggmercantile shop, resulted in these not so cute and not so friendly, but bold, rugged warriors -bloody viking berserkers.
Here´s the first of a new series of vikings

Eric Bloodaxe , second king of Norway and brother-slayer.
fabrics, leather, artificial leather, fake fur, wool, felt, buttons, cord, woodstick, polyfil,
48 cm tall from horns to toes.

17 comments:

bogi said...

genial gut!!

shula said...

FABULOUS

I do so love a dangerous man.

Very berserk.

Kristin L said...

I love his beard and mouth. Arrrrgh! :-)

crisl said...

oh gott,der ist ja genial schön!!!genau,schön finde ich den,au man,ich kann mich nicht sattehen!!
lg
crisl

Beate Knappe said...

Ein wirklich wilder Kerl Gratulation zu deiner neuen Serie!!

M Dodge said...

I love the new viking! What a fabulous beard, and I love the expression on his face!!

Stephanie said...

I love it! I hope to add one to my little collection someday.

Monika said...

That's enchanting! He looks martial in contempt of his cuteness :)

Tatjana said...

Wikinger die bellen beißen doch nicht, oder?

Schrecklich schön!

Nic said...

oh bitte..............
ich liebe den kerl!!! :o)))

glg, nic

Karin Hammel said...

Super gelungen!

das Musenkind said...

Herrlich! Die Wilden kommen! Nehme an die Bande wird größer und unser Land erobern:-)

LG Cornelia

Anonymous said...

I can almost hear him saying, "Arrrrgh!"

Florence said...

He's so cool!

I'll be writing you soon :)

xx

olivelse said...

I love your "Erik bloodaxe", he is wonderful!!!
Do you sell it? Thank you, have a nice day.

laure said...

I saw him at Olivelse. He is wonderful!!!!

sex said...

徵信社
情趣用品
情趣用品
情趣精品
情趣用品
情趣用品
情趣用品
情趣
情趣


威而柔
自慰套
自慰套
SM
充氣娃娃
充氣娃娃
潤滑液
飛機杯
按摩棒
跳蛋
性感睡衣

威而柔
自慰套
自慰套
SM
充氣娃娃
充氣娃娃
潤滑液
飛機杯
按摩棒
跳蛋
性感睡衣


情惑用品性易購
情境坊歡愉用品


免費視訊聊天室
aio交友愛情館
愛情公寓
一葉情貼圖片區
情色貼圖
情色文學
色情聊天室
情色小說
情色電影
情色論壇
成人論壇
辣妹視訊
視訊聊天室
情色視訊
免費視訊

免費視訊聊天
視訊交友網
視訊聊天室
視訊美女
視訊交友
視訊交友90739
ut聊天室
聊天室
豆豆聊天室
尋夢園聊天室
聊天室尋夢園
080聊天室
080苗栗人聊天室
女同志聊天室

上班族聊天室
小高聊天室