Friday, December 07, 2007

six years dreaming


I´m dreaming - occassionally. Probably I´m dreaming every night, but it is not that often that I wake up and remember what I had dreamed about. I´ve read that a human spends a total of about six years dreaming, which is about 2 hours each night. Five minutes after the end of a dream, we have forgotten 50 percent of the dream's content. Ten minutes later, we've forgotten 90 percent of its content.
Unfortunately it is the "bad" dreams that stay in mind, those leaving you with a really bad feeling and making your heart beat faster when remembering them, while you´re hardly trying to forget them. But it will be exactly these dreams that you will be able to recall for years.
Blessed who´s got a dream guardian.... six years nice dreaming :o)

8 comments:

Beate Knappe said...

was eine wunderschöne Geschichte

:-)))
und natürliche wunderschöen Arbeiten

celine said...

I'm French and i'm sorry for my enghish!
I really love what you do... that's wonderfull!
I make a spécial page in my blog for you!

Céline
http://dreamdeco.canalblog.com

coloredsock said...

those dream factoids are so interesting! it's funny though---a few dreams that stand out most in my whole life have been very spiritual/other worldly based...calm and enlightening and guiding. i figure i only have so much space in my head so i store those and throw out the scary ones. hehe

shula said...

Me!

Can't recommend them highly enough.

shepherdgirl said...

beautiful...

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oooh I like the white. So peaceful.

Greetings from Marrakech (I am here by way of Roadside Scholar)

Samantha said...

I posted about you: http://www.samanthahahn.com/blog/2007/12/17/plush-art-dolls/

stunning work!

Best,

Samantha from Maquette: samanthahahn.com/blog

Brikebrok said...

Beautiful, peaceful creatures !