Tuesday, November 06, 2007

with eyes wide open

my life in the last days would have made a good example of Murphys law. But who wants to hear my complains?
Playing with fabrics led me to a new version of vikings that I´d like to share with you... It´s been interesting to see, how changing litttle details can have a significant effect and give a new meaning to a doll.
I´m sending some of these new vikings to this show don´t miss this:
art with polymer clay by Meredith Dittmar
and felted objects by Blyth

4 comments:

shula said...

Groovy!

beruta said...

Those fabrics are great! So elegant vickings!

Das Musenkind said...

You never made such ästhetic vikings!
Keep it up!

coloredsock said...

these are awesome. i love them. just the inspiration i was needing, too! have a beautiful week.