Thursday, November 29, 2007

thank you!

thank you so much for all your comments on my last post. Each of you has taken time to write down her/his opinion and experiences. I´m very grateful, as it gave me the chance to think about this topic from different angles.
My first impuls was to limit my uploads of my pictures on flickr and blog etc.
But I love these tools. Besides finding new customers, they also allow us to get in contact with so many wonderful, creative souls like you, being inspired and sharing also our experiences. Thank you for reading this blog, being interested in what a blue sheep and a blond girl come up with and for commenting, motivating and giving us a glimpse of your "worlds".

Tomorrow, 2 shows are opening:

this is an newspaper article of the Toy show in Troy/ NY We are very excited about it and hope that our vikings will find new homes(ARTICLE FROM TROY NEWSPAPER)
Second: Talk more soon!
Yours, F! & S.

1 comment:

debi van zyl said...

congratulations! this is nice news that follows after a hard time. above all else, you are a wonderful and thoughtful designer. this extra publicity will be good :)