Monday, August 13, 2007

softies - the book


we are so proud to be in this book, which should have been released yesterday (August 13th) by Penguin books Australia. Our copy of the book came on Saturday, it was such a wonderful surprise and distraction.
14 talented designers from around the world have submitted patterns for this lovely book. We contributed 2 patterns, the
herzensart "guardian angel" and a "mad dog". I have no details yet where it will be available, but there is some information on the publishers website. A big thank you to Carly, who organised a Soft toy exhibition last year we participated which brought the book into being.

7 comments:

marieke said...

That's looking really great!

I wasn't able to make a pattern in time due to all kinds of other oblications. The reason I was oblicated turned out to be a real bummer afterwards and seeing this wonderfull book makes me realise I need to choose my own path more carefully next time. Well yet another lesson learned ;0\

elisa said...

That looks really great, I very much like the cover and your angel. One more book on my wish-list.
Lots of love.

bogi said...

A wonderful book with lots of wonderful softies. I'm glad to have had a look at it last Sunday. You know, I LOVE the mad dog(s):-D

carla alexandra vendinha said...

Congratulations! and that angel is just too cute!

Maria de Jesus said...

Congratulations! The book looks beautiful.
A kiss from me and another from Pico

Friederike! said...

thank you very much to all of you!

Barb said...

This is wonderful news...seeing your guardian angel in print makes my heart glad. How very exciting. Hearty congratulations to you!