Wednesday, April 25, 2007

good morning ...

... my first outside breakfast this year and I thought it would be nice to make some photographs of the morning mood that is surrounding me. Wish I could add some fragrance of the blooming wisteria to this post, to make you smell it... it´s infatuating andinflows the house when the doors are open....
Take a first look at wonderful pictures of a photo shooting (kids playing with my dolls) made by my friend Bogi

A new viking was born yesterday: no.10, also known as "viking long horns" :)
Wish you a lucky day! Friederike!

12 comments:

shula said...

OHMYGOD.

That's your breakfast nook?

I think I'm going to faint.

Beate Knappe said...

OK, nun ist klar warum du so schöne Dinge machst - bei so einem Garte wird es dir wunderbar ergehen, jeden Tag .-)

Sonya said...

Tell your wisteria to give a pep talk to my wisteria. Your deck is LOVELY!

miguette said...

What a inspirational space! I am so jealous.

p.s. I've really been enjoying your blog. thanks for the good read.

linas traumwerkstatt said...

Ohh,
was für super schöne Fotos :O))

Der Garten ist ja wunderschön ;O))

LG Christina

ilr said...

Beautiful garden. Lucky girl!

Maria de Jesus said...

Beautiful garden! I can imagine the smell ...Uhm!

Marieke said...

Oh my goodness that wisteria is gorgious! I have one in the back of my garden wich is totally out of place there... no blooming whatsoever. Seeing yours made me promise myself to get it out of that place first thing tomorrow!

I also like the wood-art you've got there. I also have some combined with candlehangers. Will take some pictures soon.

And the photographs are super!

sheree said...

Oh, your garden looks amazing, Sandra!!

And what cutie pie models you found---lovely pics!

Sheree

Ulla said...

Beautiful wisteria! I love eating under flowers... Your Viking is fun!

fliss said...

What an amazing space , all that stunning wisteria!!

I have fallen in love with your Vikings...as i have just discovered you ....i love them, how can i buy one?

Friederike! said...

Hi all, thank you for your nice comments!

@fliss: all actually available vikings you can find on my website:
www.herzensart.com