Friday, March 09, 2007

Podcast


friends, I´ve left the bed, still with a runny nose, but feeling much better in the meantime. Thanks so much for all your sweet emails and all your best thoughts and wishes AND Chocolates :o)
For those of you who understand the German language....the interview Dawanda made with us is online now. Listen to the Podcast

Check out , the fresh, new marketplace for handmade, unique products! It´s a fast growing platform for independent designers and artists and worth adding to your favorites :o)
yours, Friederike!

7 comments:

Shula said...

Hi Friederike!

Please tell Sandra that she looks very pretty in that shot.

Sonya said...

Friederike, are you the spokes-sheep for DaWanda? I saw you on a banner there, movies, podcasts, you are everywhere.

bogi said...

hehe :) toll!

Barb said...

What fun...thank you for sending me to DAWANDA. I hope you continue to feel better and better. You look very glamourous in the photo!

tonja_raeubertochter said...

hi sandra und friederike!

i put to the podcast on my mp3-player and listened to it while jogging at the rhine in the perfect sun … much fun and very interesting! but friederike didn't say anything: is she still handycaped by her influenza? ;-)

big hug from bonn!

Florence said...

Wishing you back to good health. I Wish I knew German so I could listen to the podcast.

xx

kirsty said...

Great Photo no one looks sick in that shot!!! I agree NO IKEA you'll get another great find. Not that i don't love ikea its just for a great piece in your studio old wins out!!!