Wednesday, March 07, 2007

down with influenza

did you wonder why I am so quiet? Here`s the reason: the worst influenza has catched me and made me stay in bed since Monday last week.
But better must come, as I´m able again to write some lines to you.
Also a short update regarding the IKEA vs.old cabinet conflict. Unfortunately it´s not possible to knock down the old cabinet to more than two big pieces, so the transport would be a show of strength. Bye, bye beautiful cabinet...... but IKEA won´t win the race either. As soon as I´m totally recovered I will watch out for another cabinet with history for the studio.
Now, back to bed.... yours Friederike!

10 comments:

Marieke said...

Ah you poor thing, hope you will be up and running again soon!

Beate said...

Eine super schnelle Genesung wünsche cih dir und nicht vergessen: ohne Arzt dauert es nur 14 Tage mit Arzt 2 Wochen. :-)) Alles Liebe!

shula said...

I don't know, Friedrike!, you look pretty comfy snuggled in that bed.

bogi said...

Dear Friederike!
Hope you get well soon, missed youso much. Sending healthiness and chocolate to you :) Maybe it works!!?

What a bummer! The old cabinet is beautiful, but I' sure, you'll find a worth alternate.

pagegalaxy said...

catch the sun
eat some grass
and play with the shepherd dog

Get well soon!

Sonya said...

Feel better soon! That cabinet won't best you yet.

Barb said...

I hope you are feeling much better...remember to take it easy for a few days once you get out of bed. Walk slow, drink tea, sit still.

Feltbug said...

Get well soon - we miss you !

Edien said...

GET WELL SOON :)

"Maggie" said...

Such a cute little illustration and love your blog!