Wednesday, January 03, 2007

new birds available

I´m in love with making white birds lately. Now I decided to sell them nicely packed in small boxes. Here are the details if you are interested...

"free the birds" - white, handmade bird in a box

birds size: about 17x11cm
made of: white felt, embroidered, soldered wire feet, paper tag, signed
price: 29 EUR + shipping costs (as long the birds are not added to the gallery, please
send me an email at friederike@herzensart.com if you are interested. Shipping worldwide, costs depend on country, Paypal accepted)

more pictures here . Talk more soon, yours Friederike!

9 comments:

mimi k said...

love it!

Alexandra G said...

I had to tell you how much I LOVE these white birds and your dolls! They are simply wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL!!!

shula said...

Cosmic.

Break your heart beautiful.

Kirsty said...

Those white birds sre lovely. be nice to have a whole flock!
We must be on the same wavelengh, check out my white bird Christmas pinata!!!

Jade said...

yes, they are lovely - the one on the box looks so cozy, like it's in a nest

Jade said...

sorry! meant the one IN the box

Kim Carney said...

I love the white birds too! ;)

erykah said...

Big big compliments on your white woolen birds and especially on dream guardians. I was so rapturous when I first saw them on www.etsy.com.
Very nice, warm and deep idea. It was very touchfull for me. Once again my sincere respect to your works.

Friederike! said...

oh your compliments are so heart-warming. Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my work!