5 good things that happened since the last post:
1. touchy Victoria who did her job (btw. didn´t her job) for the last one and a half year will be replaced by a new Pfaff sewing machine in the next days. It´s hard that we have to break up with her, but she suffered a bit too often from PMS. So sorry, Victoria!
2. selling record on friday: 4 pieces in only one hour, all going to USA. Thank you so much Stephanie and Wendy. One could say the dolls are nearly sold out, only doll no.1 is left in the shop. So we know what we have to do as soon Pfaff moves into our studio :)
3. another fantastic Kiki Smith book arrived
4. I visited the Guggenheim exhibition in Bonn
5. new addiction: happy-hormone-kicks through trampoline jumping, jumping, jumping....!
So long for today, yours Friederike!
P.S: Check out these dreamy photographs by Sam Lamb