Wednesday, January 31, 2007

a hard working sheep

[post by Sandra]
kudos (for my german readers, I also never heard this word before, but here comes the translation :-) "ein dickes Lob") to Friederike!
She is a real hard working sheep. She gets up very early in the morning by the first cockcrow, walks into the studio, of course not before brushing her teeth thoroughly and starts to work. And for all of you who don´t believe what I´m saying, check out this little

---> film <---
(.wmv format, Windows media player required)

:-) Sandra

10 comments:

tonja_raeubertochter said...

hihihi! i love it. especially because i love this song of paolo conte! so now friederike starts her movie career!

freelisa said...

i wish i had a lovely blue sheep to help me in the studio- hahaha. Great video!

Friederike! said...

@tonja: who knows maybe you can watch her in one of the next Bollywood movies :)

Friederike! said...

@freelisa: thank you! :) Oh yes Friederike! is a great help, I don´t want to miss her.

Michael said...

wow, do you think about signing her up to the next season of "Germanies next topmodel"??

shula said...

Book that Sheep!

I know the Next Big Thing when I see it.

We laughed our heads off.

Friederike! said...

@Michael: oh yes we did. But we have problems with the schedule, because Hollwood has called....

Friederike! said...

@shula: this is a serious film and I see no reason to laugh about it.
:)

bogi said...

I wrote a comment already yesterday, but it's gone...don't know why and where and I shortly will say it again:

I already became a very, i mean VERY big fan of yours!

hugs & kisses Bogi.

René said...

Where can I get autographed photos of this deeply impressive, extremely gifted and well looking sheep? Please let know. I MUST have some!
I love this unique sheep!