Saturday, January 20, 2007

the deadline-thing


doing things last minute is one of my proudly cherished specialities.
Of course I´m thrilled , that one or two of my designes and patterns are going to be published in a book. Being part of this project per se is a big honor, but the deadline for the delivery of pattern and instructions is on Wednesday and breathes down my neck. Usually I don´t work with patterns and instructions (some of my drafts are drawn on kraft paper and cutted out, to use it as a kind of pattern, but that´s it), based loosely on learning by mistakes. To write down every single step of something you usually do without much thinking, is a new experience for me. Guess who works this weekend?
xo, Friederike!
P.S: don´t forget to watch me on TV on Monday, 22nd January -12:35 p.m., ARTE TV, lifestyle magazin CHIC :)

6 comments:

Michael said...

If I'm at work on Monday, do you think one of your friends is able to record the TV broadcast digitally? That would be great!

Barb said...

In a book AND on TV? You never cease to amaze me. I hope the storm that we are hearing about left everything standing around you!

shula said...

Famous Woman...

lisa said...

tv, books, wow! and F looks fantastic in a hat.h

tonja_raeubertochter said...

i did it!!!! the broadcast is recorded and will be delivered this evening!

c ya
anja

Barb said...

Just a quick note to let you know that I mentioned you in my latest blog post!